City Permits

Permit Forms


On the left side there is Permit Forms attached and listed below are more permit forms the city uses and our fee schedule. If you perform any of the work listed on these permits, please call us and obtain a permit for the work, that way you have the city inspector signing off of the work and can share this when you get ready to sell. If you need additional information, please let me know.
Please see the City Ordinance page on this website to make sure you are following city Ordinances. 
Thank you

Linda J. Murphy

City Secretary/Municipal Court Clerk
P.O. Box 1169
Mont Belvieu, TX 77580
281-385-1735 fax 281-385-5465
Cell 832-993-4896

© City of Old River - Winfree,Tx 4818 FM 565 N City Of Old River - Winfree,TX 77523 

Powered By Revize Login